Stocking the Kitchen in Your Mount Dora Apartment
The Veranda Apartment Homes in Mount Dora, FL, offers a variety of exceptional features. We’re proud to provide our residents with nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, ceiling fans, designer blinds and light fixtures, and much more. The kitchens are especially luxurious with oversized oak and maple cabinets, spacious pantries, and much more.
When you move into your Mount Dora apartment, one of your first tasks will probably be to stock your new kitchen with whatever you need to feel at home. We supply you with modern GE appliances including a dishwasher, a glass-top stove, and an 18-cubic-foot refrigerator. Other supplies that you might want to bring include:
- Pots and saucepans in a variety of sizes
- Baking sheets, oven-safe casserole dishes, and cooling racks
- A colander for straining pasta and steamed veggies
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Dishes and flatware
- A set of good knives
- Utensils like a slotted spoon, a ladle, tongs, a whisk, and a spatula
- A corkscrew and a can opener
- A cheese grater and a vegetable peeler
- Basic small appliances like a blender, coffee maker, slow cooker, toaster, and microwave
For more suggestions about making your move into our Veranda Apartment Homes community as easy and stress-free as possible, read some of the community articles on this website. You can also call our leasing office for information about additional apartment features and community amenities.