Stocking the Pantry in Your Apartment in Mount Dora, FL
Our Veranda apartments feature spacious kitchen pantries that make it easy for any cook in the kitchen to have access to supplies and ingredients. Say goodbye to the days of rummaging through a spice cabinet or wondering where you put the freezer bags. A pantry lets you take stock of almost all your kitchen products in a glance.
Cleaning and utility supplies, non-perishable food items, and baking ingredients are perfect items to stock in a pantry. Consider filling your shelves with:
- A spice rack
- Canned soup, vegetables, and fruit
- Root vegetables like potatoes and onions
- Dry goods, such as flour, sugar, and pasta
- Food-safe wraps like tin foil and plastic wrap
- Tupperware storage containers
- Sandwich bags and freezer bags
- Cooking staples like olive oil, vinegar, and canola oil
In addition to a spacious pantry, the kitchen at your Veranda apartment in Mount Dora features modern GE appliances including a dishwasher, glass top stove, and an 18-cubic-foot refrigerator. You can also enjoy the benefit of oversized maple and oak kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, washer and dryer connections (not available for all floor plans), and much more in your apartment. For more information about our luxurious apartments or any of our community amenities, contact our leasing office today.