Going on a Food Tour near Our Mount Dora, FL, Apartments
For those who enjoy eating food and learning more about local cuisine, taking a food tour can be a wonderful adventure. With a food tour, participants will taste many different samples of food and drink, as well as learn more about the process of cooking and the history of the town. Local food tours are especially meaningful because they allow people to learn more about the area they reside in.
In fact, the Taste of Our Town food tour takes place near our Mount Dora, Florida, apartments at Veranda. This food tour:
• Explores different restaurants, food shops, and wine bistros located throughout the area
• Takes place three days a week – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday – and starts at 2:00 p.m.
• Is approximately two-and-a-half hours long
• Includes up to seven tastings
• Provides a history of Mount Dora, as well as scenic views of the area
Once the food tour is complete, participants can relax back at their Mount Dora area homes and reflect back on the foodie experience. For those who are not yet residents of our community, but would like to learn more, contact Veranda Apartment Homes today. Our apartments are beautiful, and we also offer wonderful amenities, like a community clubhouse, fitness room, swimming pool, and more.