Five Horror Movie Classics to Check Out
Among the various movie genres, horror flicks stand out as one of the most popular among movie-goers. Whether it’s for the enjoyment of a sinister plot or an interest in the supernatural, many people enjoy sitting down on movie night and being thrilled by a creepy story. There are plenty of horror movies out there, but some stand out as timeless classics.
Those looking to dive into a frightening flick should be sure to check out:
- “Jaws” (1975) – Consistently ranked as one of the best movies of all time, “Jaws” focuses on a ragtag crew who must save a New England beach resort from a monstrous great white shark that is wreaking havoc on its shores.
- “Alien” (1979) – When a spaceship lands on a foreign moon, the crew is met by an extraterrestrial beast that is more dangerous than originally thought.
- “Scream” (1996) – Teenagers are terrorized by someone on a mission to complete a horrific game.
- “Halloween” (1978) – This film centers around a disturbed man named Michael Myers who escapes from a mental hospital to cause trouble in the small town of Haddonfield.
- “The Ring” (2002) – A must-see for scary movie fans, “The Ring” follows a journalist on a mission to discover the secrets behind a mysterious videotape that causes those who watch it to perish.
Those interested in watching any, or all, of these classic horror films can do so from the comfort of our Mount Dora, Florida apartments, but only if they are a resident here. For information about moving to our community and the spacious floor plans we offer, contact Veranda Apartment Homes today.