Making Homemade Peanut Butter Cups in Our Apartments for Rent in Mount Dora, FL
Have you ever made your own candy? If not, we have a fun recipe for you to try – homemade peanut butter cups. While most mass-produced candies have dozens of ingredients listed on their packages, when you make it yourself, you can control the ingredients in your treat.
To make homemade peanut butter cups, you will need one package of milk chocolate chips, one cup peanut butter, a quarter teaspoon of salt, half a cup of confectioner’s sugar, and 12 muffin cup liners. And, here are the steps to making your peanut butter cups:
• Step 1 – Trim your muffin cup liners to half their height.
• Step 2 – Place half of the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container and microwave them for two minutes. Stir the mixture after each minute.
• Step 3 – Spoon the melted chocolate into the cups, filling each one halfway. Then, draw up the chocolate along the sides of the cups with a spoon, ensuring they are evenly coated.
• Step 4 – Cool the cups in the refrigerator until they are firm.
• Step 5 – In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, and salt. Divide this mixture among the 12 cups.
• Step 6 – Melt the remaining chocolate, and then spoon it over the peanut butter, spreading it to the edges of the cups.
• Step 7 – Cool in the refrigerator until firm, and then enjoy!
If you’re looking for apartments for rent in Mount Dora, Florida, then your search ends here with Veranda Apartment Homes. Our apartments come in professionally designed color schemes, feature nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, and even include walk-in closets and modern GE appliances.
Contact us today or stop by our leasing office to learn more.