Protecting Yourself from the Sun at Our Mount Dora, FL, Apartments
One of the most wonderful things about living in Florida is enjoying the sunshine and warm temperatures. Many people love being outside on these days, soaking up the rays. And, while it’s wonderful to spend time outdoors, it’s also important for people to be diligent about sun protection, ensuring they protect themselves from harmful UV rays that can cause sunburn.
Here are five sun protection tips people should remember when enjoying the beautiful outdoors:
• Always wear a sunscreen with an appropriate SPF level (at least SPF 30, or higher for more delicate complexions), and apply it 20 minutes before going outside
• Always wear a hat and sunglasses that provide UV protection
• Reapply sunscreen every two hours
• Limit exposure to the sun between the hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Seek shade whenever outside
Now, the next time anyone wants to enjoy a few hours in the sun, these tips can help them stay protected. UV rays are a danger every day of the year, even on cloudy days. It’s important to always wear sunscreen and follow proper sun protection tips when going outside.
Our Mount Dora, Florida, apartments are a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the sunny Florida weather. We have excellent community amenities, like a swimming pool and community clubhouse, along with spacious apartments that feature professionally designed color schemes, nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, and walk-in closets.
To learn more, contact Veranda Apartment Homes today or stop by our leasing office to take a tour of our community.