The Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce
The city of Mount Dora has much to offer, but one of the best things about the city is the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber, near our apartments in Mount Dora, Florida, is separate from city and government agencies and has aided the city for many years now. The Chamber exists to serve as Mount Dora’s public relations agency and to assist businesses, residents, and visitors alike.
The Chamber of Commerce serves Mount Dora by:
- Hosting and sponsoring many events each month
- Hosting and sponsoring many festivals, like the Lighted Boat Parade and Renninger’s Antique Extravaganza
- Providing Mount Dora residents with useful information regarding retail establishments, dining, lodging, and real estate near our apartments in Mount Dora, Florida
- Listing information about recreation and things to do around the area
- Sponsoring charities and community groups, such as the Mount Dora Yacht Club and the Lake Dora Area Women’s Club
Here at Veranda Apartment Homes, we are proud that a strong relationship exists between the Chamber and our residents. The owners, developers, management, and many residents here at Veranda have been active in the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce since long before Veranda opened in 2005. If you would like more information on the Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, please visit their web site at www.mountdora.com. For more information about our community here at Veranda, please fill out a form on our Contact Us page or call our leasing office today.