Organizing Your Closet in Our Apartments in Mount Dora, Florida
The enormous walk-in closet that is featured in each Veranda apartment is by far one of the most popular and luxurious aspects of living in our community. With so much space, you’ll be able to organize your clothing and accessories so that getting ready in the morning is easier. Say goodbye to the days of overflowing drawers, disappearing belts, and lost shoes.
By coming up with a system to organize your walk-in closet in our apartments in Mount Dora, Florida, you can have easy access to any outfit right when you need it. Consider the following tips:
- Start by clearing out clutter. If there are clothes or accessories that you haven’t worn in over a year, you may want to donate them to a local charity.
- Organize clothes by season. During the summer, shift autumn and winter clothing towards the back of your closet.
- Organize clothes by color. This helps you to find matching pieces easily.
- Invest in a shoe rack. This will not only help keep your shoes organized and out of the way, but it can also help keep your shoes in better condition. They can take quite a beating if they’re all in a pile by the door!
- A small chest of drawers that can fit in your closet will help you conserve space in the rest of the bedroom and organize smaller items, such as socks and undergarments.
In addition to walk-in closets, the apartments at our Veranda community also feature balconies with storage closets, ceiling fans, nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, spacious kitchen pantries, and much more. For more information about community amenities or apartment features, please contact our leasing office today.