Energy Saving Tips for Residents of Our Mount Dora, Florida Apartments
It seems as though the entire world has made a concerted effort to be more energy conscious today. At Veranda Apartment Homes, we understand the impacts that saving energy can have, and we encourage all of our residents to conserve energy whenever possible.
Some of the easiest ways to conserve energy are by:
- Turning off lights when you are not using them and using energy-efficient, long-lasting compact fluorescent lights
- Using the ceiling fans inside each of our apartments, as well as floor fans, to cool your apartment in conjunction with your air conditioning, as the breeze from a fan can help a room feel several degrees cooler
- Setting the thermostats to higher temperatures when you will be out for several hours at a time
- Instead of just leaving the faucet turned on, turning it off when brushing your teeth
- Closing the blinds when the sun is out to help block heat from entering your apartment
Not only can these tips help you make the world a greener place, but they can actually help you save money on utility expenses as well. If you would like to find out more information about our Mount Dora, Florida apartments, as well as more tips to help save money when living in an apartment, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or just stop by our leasing office today for a tour of the community.