Apartments in Mount Dora, Florida, that Are Close to a Variety of Annual Festivals – Veranda Apartment Homes
Located beside the beautiful Lake Dora, Mount Dora, FL, boasts breathtaking views, rolling hills, and a quaint community. Often referred to as the New England of the South, its vistas also overlook Lake Gertrude and Lake Beauclair. Mount Dora is not just a place of visual splendor; it is home to a variety of annual festivals that can help you explore the town, meet your neighbors, and get a glimpse of the rich culture that defines the area.
Below are just a few of the fun festivals that take place each year near the Veranda Apartment Homes in Mount Dora, Florida:
- Renninger’s Antique Extravaganza – third weekend of November, January, and February
- Bicycle Festival – second weekend in November
- Craft Fair – third week in October
- Mount Dora Plant & Garden Fair – first weekend in November
- Light Up Mount Dora – the Saturday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Walk – first weekend in December
- Mount Dora Music Festival – third week in February
- Sail Boat Regatta – second week of April
For more information about events, activities, and attractions in and around Mount Dora, visit the website for the Chamber of Commerce at www.mountdora.com. If you would like more details about Veranda Apartment Homes, community amenities, or current leasing specials, please contact our office today.