Creative Ways to Get Fruit into Your Breakfast in Our Mount Dora, Florida Apartments
Fruit is a vital part of a balanced diet. Although, these days with everyone’s busy schedules and a routine of eating on the go, it’s often difficult to get our fair share of foods. However, one easy way to incorporate fruit into your daily diet is by eating, or drinking, it for breakfast. When you live at Veranda Apartment Homes, you can keep fresh fruit, fruit juices, and fruit-infused breakfast foods on hand and ready to eat at all times in your spacious, modern kitchen.
Try these creative ideas for adding fruit to your breakfast at Veranda Apartment Homes:
- Drink fruit juice – local groceries sell 100 percent pure fruit juices that are not only delicious, but also nutritious
- Complement cereals with blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, apricots, bananas, and other fruits
- Eat muffins and pastries with fruit baked into them
- Eat toast with fruit and other spreads on top – peanut butter and banana is a favorite of many
- Slice up different types of fruit to make your own fruit salad
All of these ideas are simple to do, taste great, and will help our residents consume the daily recommended value for fruit each day. If you would like to find out more information about our Mount Dora, Florida apartments, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or just stop by our leasing office today for a tour of the community.