Reducing Allergens in Our Apartments for Rent in Mount Dora
Anyone with allergies knows that every season can be allergy season. We certainly can’t control all of the allergens we encounter in public places, but we can limit and reduce the amount of the allergens present in our homes. At Veranda Apartment Homes, there are a few simple things our residents can do every so often to help keeping the sneezing, itchy eyes, and other symptoms at bay.
There are many ways to reduce allergens in your apartment at Veranda. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Vacuuming your carpet every week or so with a vacuum that has a HEPA (high efficiency particle air) filter
- Disinfecting countertops and table surfaces
- Dusting furniture, electronics, blinds, and ceiling fan blades
- Keeping a clean bathroom and kitchen
- Taking your trash out frequently
Washing sheets, pillowcases, and blankets at least once a week By doing these things you’ll be sure to keep your apartment extra clean and more free of allergens. If you would like to receive more information about our apartments for rent in Mount Dora, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or give our leasing office a call today.