Hanging a Shower Curtain in Our Apartments for Rent in Mount Dora
When moving into a new apartment, it is certainly not uncommon to forget some of the essentials. People often forget to move their trash cans, clothes hangers, and shower curtains, for example. And, even if you remember a shower curtain when moving into our apartments for rent in Mount Dora, you will still need to hang it. Yet, hanging a shower curtain can be an arduous and confusing task. However, taking things slow and following a few simple steps can have you hanging your shower curtain in no time.
To effectively hang your shower curtain, follow these steps:
- Check to ensure that the curtain, liner, and hanging rings are all present and that there are enough hanging rings for each hole in the curtain and liner.
- Place each hanging rings through each hole in the shower curtain and liner.
- Place your shower curtain so that the liner is facing inward toward your shower and the curtain is facing outward toward the rest of your bathroom.
- Hook each of the hanging rings around the support rod, and spread the shower curtain out.
- Finally, place the liner on the inside of the tub and the curtain on the outside of the edge in order to prevent water from seeping out onto your bathroom floor.
Hanging shower curtains is just one of the many move-in traditions that you can look forward to when you rent an apartment at Veranda. To find out additional information about our Mount Dora apartment community, please fill out a form on our Contact Us page or stop by our leasing office today for a tour.