Learning About Washer and Dryer Settings in Our Apartments for Rent in Mount Dora
Our beautiful two-bedroom Veranda apartments in Mount Dora, Florida -- as well as our one bedroom with den apartments -- come with washer and dryer connections, so you can say goodbye to the days of driving to the Laundromat with a roll of quarters and a gallon of detergent. Wash your clothing at your convenience in the comfort of your own home.
We all know the basic rules of doing laundry: separate lights from darks, wash colors with cold water, wash whites in warm water. But what about washing delicates? Or wool? What can you do to prevent sheets from getting tangled in the dryer? A few tips are listed below to help make the task of doing laundry in select apartments for rent in Mount Dora easier than ever:
- Turn dark clothes inside out before washing to prevent fading.
- If a color accidentally bleeds, just wash again in cold water with color-safe bleach – don’t dry!
- Toss a few clean tennis balls into the dryer, which will help fluff the laundry, avoid bunching, and help the clothes dry more quickly.
- Avoid getting lint on dark clothes by not washing them with towels, dishrags, or washcloths.
- Hand wash wool sweaters or scarves with cool-warm water and spread them out to air dry – hot water or hot air will shrink or felt the wool.
- Wash delicates in mesh bags on the gentle cycle using cold water. Extremely delicate fabrics, like lace, should be hand washed.
In addition to washer and dryer connections in select apartments, we offer a laundry center for all of our residents to use. We’re also proud to feature balconies with storage closets, oversized oak and maple kitchen cabinets, spacious walk-in closets, and much more in every apartment. Our community has luxurious amenities like a swimming pool, fitness center, business center, and clubhouse. For more information about floor plans or leasing options, contact our office today.