Be a Great Neighbor in Your Mt. Dora, Florida Apartments
Veranda Apartment Homes offers a number of stunning features and amenities, like enormous walk-in closets, designer blinds and light fixtures, and oversized kitchen cabinets. But the staff at our Mt. Dora, Florida apartments knows that our residents are what make our community great. Based on the many examples of good neighbors we’ve seen at Veranda, the following are some tips on being the best neighbor you can be:
- Make sure to plan upcoming get-togethers at appropriate times so as not to disturb neighbors.
- If you have a party and you anticipate it will outgrow your apartment, rent the clubhouse for a small fee to give your partygoers more space.
- Keep your entryway clean and free of trash to help keep our community beautiful and your neighbors happy.
- Don’t be afraid to say “hello” and smile.
- When inviting guests over, make sure to instruct them to park in the correct zone.
- Be sure to pick up after your dog.
- If you know a new resident is moving in, introduce yourself and welcome him or her into the community.
Being a good neighbor is easy when you live in a community as beautifully designed and professionally managed as Veranda Apartment Homes. If you are looking for a new home in Mt. Dora and would like to learn more about our leasing options as well as our fabulous features and amenities, contact the staff at Veranda Apartment Homes today. We will be happy to give you more information as well as a community tour.